Residential Dumpster Rentals for Homeowners
Over 50% of our customers are residential homeowners working on various projects around the house, including: Cleaning out your garage or attic, yard waste, moving, remodeling or DIY renovation, or any project that will generate an excessive amount of trash. Our residential roll-off dumpsters provide homeowners with the most economical option for trash and junk removal.
Scott Waste Can Help
Family owned and operated for over a decade, Scott Waste Services is Phoenix’s premier roll-off container provider. You can expect prompt, affordable dumpster service and excellent customer service. We do what it takes to meet the diverse needs of our clients – you’re not just a number at Scott Waste!
Call us at (602) 438-2243 with any questions, visit our FAQ or request a quote today.
Renting a dumpster and loading it yourself is the cheapest way to remove your unwanted trash & debris.
- Bath Remodel: Tubs and showers, tile flooring, old vanities, toilets, drywall
- Kitchen Renovation: Tear out of old countertops, old appliances, cabinets, old flooring
- Flooring Replacement: Old carpet, tile, sub florring
- Decks / Fencing: Old decking, posts, handrails
- Roof Replacement: Old shingles, roofing underlayment, old boards
Junk Removal / Clean Outs
Clutter will collect over time, and will build up before you know it. By renting a dumpster you can get rid of all of your clutter and junk at once. From broken appliances and old electronics to boxes that you have never unpacked, our small dumpster containers are perfect for all of the trash and waste from your cleanup project. Rent one of our dumpster containers for:
- Garages and Attics: Old paint cans, boxes, old furniture and more
- Basements: Old broken appliances, clothes, luggage, and boxes of household junk
- Sheds: Broken or damaged lawn equipment, old and broken lawn furniture, rusty tools
- Yards: Limbs, fallen trees, overgrown shrubs, old swing sets, grills and general yard junk.
Any residential move will generate a significant amount of junk and unwanted items you don’t need anymore. Don’t waste your time packing up items that you will never use again, instead just get rid of them by renting one of our smaller residential dumpsters. Our residential trash bins are great for:
- Selling your home: Removing clutter helps your house show well
- Post move-in: Packing/moving materials, boxes and any unwanted items
- Evictions: Removing former tenant remnants
- Commercial moves: Old office chairs, desks, old furniture and files